8.15.2007

Al Truistic Podcast No.15: Background Music






Listening to podcasts in no more an accomplishment than making them. Lift a finger and fight a real fight. This is background music to the supposed revolution.

Suspects:
Alex Mauer= Blastor First Level
the Cougars- Teku Teku Tengoku
D.I.- Nuclear Funeral
the Screamers- 122 Hours of Fear
Death in June- Come Before Christ and Murder Love
Chugga Chugga- ADHD
X- Los Angeles
Citizen Fear- We Need Another Vietnam
Deerhoof- Crow
Make Up- Hey! Orpheus
Creepy John Thomas- This is My Body
Boredoms- Bocabola
Dead Voices on Air- Wet Fire Cotton
Submission Hold- Tuesday Evening at the Dinner Table
DEVO- Penetration in the Centerfold
Melvins- Roadbull
Capitalist Casualties- You Explode
the Gun Club- Ghost on the Highway

No comments:

the Al Truistic Guarantee: If I ever play an hour that you are completely 100% familiar with, e-mail me and tell me to do a better fucking job. I will be standing by, dancing to each broadcast as it’s recorded. I promise to never play anything that I think is “allright.” I promise to never play anything anyone wants me to play, unless I feel like it. It has cost me absolutely nothing hours and hours of my precious life to do this, and as far as I know, I’m not stopping anyone from listening to or doing anything else. So listen to this if you want, I do.

Once inside the Hour you may find yourself flummoxed by very divergent sounds. If any of these frighten, unnerve, or excite you, GOOD! Keep listening until they no longer do, and you become a numb, unexcitable shell of a human being like myself.

The PodThreat Netwerk is dedicated to dissemination of musical information regardless of it's place on the regulated spectrum. Good music is good music. Taste is taste, and information is information. No artists were harmed in the production of this podcast. This music appears here out of love and devotion. It's only goal is to celebrate this music, and implant, disseminate, and nurture similar feelings in the listener.