1.17.2008

Al Truistic Hour No.22: Purchase History






AT&T is a company with a tradition of delivering on our promises. I'm pleased to report that in 2006, we continued that tradition. We promised to increase stockholder value, and we did. We promised to position our company for long-term growth, and we did.

Constituents:
Flower Travellin' Band- Saotori Part I
Mentally Ill- Gacy's Place
Alternative TV- How Much Longer?
Desperate Bicycles- Smokescreen
the Clash- Career Opportunities
Joy Division- Interzone
the Cure- Hanging Garden
the Monks- Higgle-Dy-Piggle-Dy
Medieval- I Don't Like You
Really Big Balls- Music Editor
Angry Samoans- the Todd Killings
the Velvet Underground- Lady Govinda's Operation
Shellac- Be Prepared
Throbbing Gristle- the Worm Waits Its Turn
Aphrodite's Child- the Four Horsemen
Snivellingshits- Terminal Stupid
Poison Idea- Star of Baghdad
Scratch Acid- the Greatest Gift
Ruins- Anaclasis
Bauhaus- God in an Alcove
Boyd Rice- Sunset

2 comments:

liberace sequence said...

"damned for all time" is another sweet scratch acid jam. It's funny to see burning spear on here also. Where the screamo? jk

Al Truism said...

You mean another sweet Jesus Christ Superstar Jam? Right? Scratch Acid is just ripping off the Bible.

the Al Truistic Guarantee: If I ever play an hour that you are completely 100% familiar with, e-mail me and tell me to do a better fucking job. I will be standing by, dancing to each broadcast as it’s recorded. I promise to never play anything that I think is “allright.” I promise to never play anything anyone wants me to play, unless I feel like it. It has cost me absolutely nothing hours and hours of my precious life to do this, and as far as I know, I’m not stopping anyone from listening to or doing anything else. So listen to this if you want, I do.

Once inside the Hour you may find yourself flummoxed by very divergent sounds. If any of these frighten, unnerve, or excite you, GOOD! Keep listening until they no longer do, and you become a numb, unexcitable shell of a human being like myself.

The PodThreat Netwerk is dedicated to dissemination of musical information regardless of it's place on the regulated spectrum. Good music is good music. Taste is taste, and information is information. No artists were harmed in the production of this podcast. This music appears here out of love and devotion. It's only goal is to celebrate this music, and implant, disseminate, and nurture similar feelings in the listener.