2.22.2008

Al Truistic Hour No.25: Repeating Ourselves All Over Again






Oh Hello. I didn't see you come in. Oh Hello. I didn't see you. Oh... Hello. We started a little while ago. But that's all over now. Everyone woke up, so the dream is over. Here it is: Reality! Behold the waste of your life. Your life in ruin. Your music interrupted.

Affected Areas:
The White Lodge- Lost Season
Naked Raygun- The Web
Sort Sol- Walking on Red
the Damned- Edward the Bear
Gary Numan- Me I Disconnect from You
the Scientists- Frantic Romantic
Asa-Chang- Xylophone
Milk Cult- Clown Party 3
the Red Krayola- the Jewels of the Madonna
the United States of America- Stranded in Time
Square Pusher- Fat Controller
the Rezillos- Flying Saucer Attack
Spacemen 3- Mary Anne
Dog Faced Hermans- Blessed are the Follies
Porest- We Eat the People
the Crucifucks- the Savior
the Lewd- Magnetic Heart
the Shapes- Kids' Stuff
KUKL- Assassin
Sons of Sun- the Pirate Kid's Adventure

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Anonymous said...

It is useful to try everything in practice anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)

the Al Truistic Guarantee: If I ever play an hour that you are completely 100% familiar with, e-mail me and tell me to do a better fucking job. I will be standing by, dancing to each broadcast as it’s recorded. I promise to never play anything that I think is “allright.” I promise to never play anything anyone wants me to play, unless I feel like it. It has cost me absolutely nothing hours and hours of my precious life to do this, and as far as I know, I’m not stopping anyone from listening to or doing anything else. So listen to this if you want, I do.

Once inside the Hour you may find yourself flummoxed by very divergent sounds. If any of these frighten, unnerve, or excite you, GOOD! Keep listening until they no longer do, and you become a numb, unexcitable shell of a human being like myself.

The PodThreat Netwerk is dedicated to dissemination of musical information regardless of it's place on the regulated spectrum. Good music is good music. Taste is taste, and information is information. No artists were harmed in the production of this podcast. This music appears here out of love and devotion. It's only goal is to celebrate this music, and implant, disseminate, and nurture similar feelings in the listener.