4.26.2007

the Hour No.7




Brain Damage the Al Truistic Way! Ruin every thing you've ever believed in with a new hour long injection of music served hot and spicy. Mild available upon request. If you enjoy this hour as much as I did, we should get together. Have the fun. As per the deal, check the site for the goods.

Beatdown:
Guitar Wolf- Jett Love
Eyes- TAQN
James Knight and the Butlers- Save Me
Nervous Norvus- the Fang
Claude Francois- Si J'avais un Marteau
Amon Duul II- Holy west
PiL- Rise
Black Randy and Metrosquad- I Slept in an Arcade
Zounds- War Subvert
Os Mutantes- Ando Meio Desligado
Lewis Clark- Red Man's Revenge
Throbbing Gristle- What a Day
Reagan Youth- Queen Babylon
the Germs- What We Do is Secret
Crass- Punk is Dead
Sonic Youth- Hey Joni
Silver Apples- I Have Known Love
Ruins- Stonehenge
Naked Raygun- Walk in Cold
Mr. Fab- Cannibal Zombie Mom

And a very special thanks to all the following wonderful blogs:
Neapolitan Funk
Mutant Sounds
UFO Mystic
Music for Maniacs
Killed by Death Records
7inch Punk
I couldn't have done the future without you guys, my unwitting allies. Have the fun everybody. Until the next time I'm feeling randy.

-AL

No comments:

the Al Truistic Guarantee: If I ever play an hour that you are completely 100% familiar with, e-mail me and tell me to do a better fucking job. I will be standing by, dancing to each broadcast as it’s recorded. I promise to never play anything that I think is “allright.” I promise to never play anything anyone wants me to play, unless I feel like it. It has cost me absolutely nothing hours and hours of my precious life to do this, and as far as I know, I’m not stopping anyone from listening to or doing anything else. So listen to this if you want, I do.

Once inside the Hour you may find yourself flummoxed by very divergent sounds. If any of these frighten, unnerve, or excite you, GOOD! Keep listening until they no longer do, and you become a numb, unexcitable shell of a human being like myself.

The PodThreat Netwerk is dedicated to dissemination of musical information regardless of it's place on the regulated spectrum. Good music is good music. Taste is taste, and information is information. No artists were harmed in the production of this podcast. This music appears here out of love and devotion. It's only goal is to celebrate this music, and implant, disseminate, and nurture similar feelings in the listener.