5.03.2007

Hour No. 8 (hail Satan)





Smash your head on the punk rock, but don't get cut on the metal. Al Truistic Hour No.8 belching out another delicious mix of music you have hopefully never heard in one sitting before. That's all I strive for. That's all I'll ever hit. Have the fun. Rock the roll. Worship the Devil. Sell your soul on eBay!

The Elements:
Sleep- Dragonaut
Gorgoroth- Procreating Satan
Pink Floyd- Lucifer Sam
the Dead Boys- What Love Is
Angel Hair- Witch Hunt Scene from Star Trek
Electric Hellfire Club- Psychedelic Sacrifice
the Maggots- Let's Get Tammy Wynette
Front 242- Don't Crash
Nation of Ulysses- Perpetual Motion Machine
GG Allin- Bite it You Scum
Big Black- Precious thing
Government Issue- Puppet on a String
Motorhead- Sacrifice
Kylesa- Descend Within
the Gun Club- She's Like Heroin to Me
Iron Maiden- Sun and Steel
Jihad Jerry and the Evil Doers- The Time is Now
Joy Division- They Walked in Line
Huggy Bear- Dissthentic Penetration
Ah Ah Allen- Kick the IRS
Dayglo Abortions- My Girl
Nitzer Ebb- Hearts and Minds
Rikk Agnew- OC Life

No comments:

the Al Truistic Guarantee: If I ever play an hour that you are completely 100% familiar with, e-mail me and tell me to do a better fucking job. I will be standing by, dancing to each broadcast as it’s recorded. I promise to never play anything that I think is “allright.” I promise to never play anything anyone wants me to play, unless I feel like it. It has cost me absolutely nothing hours and hours of my precious life to do this, and as far as I know, I’m not stopping anyone from listening to or doing anything else. So listen to this if you want, I do.

Once inside the Hour you may find yourself flummoxed by very divergent sounds. If any of these frighten, unnerve, or excite you, GOOD! Keep listening until they no longer do, and you become a numb, unexcitable shell of a human being like myself.

The PodThreat Netwerk is dedicated to dissemination of musical information regardless of it's place on the regulated spectrum. Good music is good music. Taste is taste, and information is information. No artists were harmed in the production of this podcast. This music appears here out of love and devotion. It's only goal is to celebrate this music, and implant, disseminate, and nurture similar feelings in the listener.