5.17.2007

the Hour No.9






Another punch to the brain from Al Truistic Radio. Bite down on No.9 of The Hour. Enjoy what you can. Check the site to find out what you like.

Quakedown:
Cradle of Filth- Cruelty Brought Thee Orchids
Laibach- Tanz Mit Laibach
Lords of the New Church- Open Your Eyes
DEVO- Going Under
Eyes- Topological Lines
Propagandhi- Middle Finger Response
Wolf Eyes- Dead Hills 2
Oxbow- Is this What Sleep Looks Like
Butthole Surfers- Sea Ferring
De Policia- Policia
Rock n' Roll Swindle- Who Killed Bambi
De La Soul- Tread Water
the Teardrop Explodes- Ha Ha I'm Drowning
Manic Street Preachers- Faster
UXA- UXA
Dead Kennedys- I am the Owl
the Lemmonheads- Belt
Husker Du- Books About UFOs

No comments:

the Al Truistic Guarantee: If I ever play an hour that you are completely 100% familiar with, e-mail me and tell me to do a better fucking job. I will be standing by, dancing to each broadcast as it’s recorded. I promise to never play anything that I think is “allright.” I promise to never play anything anyone wants me to play, unless I feel like it. It has cost me absolutely nothing hours and hours of my precious life to do this, and as far as I know, I’m not stopping anyone from listening to or doing anything else. So listen to this if you want, I do.

Once inside the Hour you may find yourself flummoxed by very divergent sounds. If any of these frighten, unnerve, or excite you, GOOD! Keep listening until they no longer do, and you become a numb, unexcitable shell of a human being like myself.

The PodThreat Netwerk is dedicated to dissemination of musical information regardless of it's place on the regulated spectrum. Good music is good music. Taste is taste, and information is information. No artists were harmed in the production of this podcast. This music appears here out of love and devotion. It's only goal is to celebrate this music, and implant, disseminate, and nurture similar feelings in the listener.