11.25.2007

Al Truistic Hour No.20: Our Horde and Savior

   





Money money money money! You'll feel better after the bill. For now, just believe in your health. You may already be healthy. The biggest trick man ever played was convincing himself that god exists. Christ, he is risen. Go back to sleep reason. Sounds of silence.

the Holy of Holies:

Public Enemy- Party for Your Right to Fight
Psychic TV- Higher and Higher
the Psychedelic Furs- No Tears
Third Guitar- Baby Don't Cry
the Rangers- Akaku Akaku Heart Ga
Notsensibles- I'm in Love with Margaret Thatcher
New Bomb Turks- Hapless Attempt
Butthole Surfers- Jingle of a Dog's Collar
the Roots- Double Trouble
Hemdale- Succulent Torso Crescendo
Combat Wounded Veteran- Watching Stock Car Racing
SPK- Mekano
Honest John- Do the Honest John
Adams- Hill of Greece
Glen Campbell- It Ain't me Babe
Agitation Free- Sahara City
the Nomads- Mainstream
Ah Ah Allen- Montana I'm Sure Proud of You
Johnny Cash- Cocaine Blues
Frank Zappa- Let's Make the Water Turn Black
Nancy Sinatra- How Does that Grab Ya Darlin?
the Speakers- La Banda La Hace
the Savage- Kazeyo Kazeyo
Seems Twice- Wish It Is
New Model Army- Vengeance

No comments:

the Al Truistic Guarantee: If I ever play an hour that you are completely 100% familiar with, e-mail me and tell me to do a better fucking job. I will be standing by, dancing to each broadcast as it’s recorded. I promise to never play anything that I think is “allright.” I promise to never play anything anyone wants me to play, unless I feel like it. It has cost me absolutely nothing hours and hours of my precious life to do this, and as far as I know, I’m not stopping anyone from listening to or doing anything else. So listen to this if you want, I do.

Once inside the Hour you may find yourself flummoxed by very divergent sounds. If any of these frighten, unnerve, or excite you, GOOD! Keep listening until they no longer do, and you become a numb, unexcitable shell of a human being like myself.

The PodThreat Netwerk is dedicated to dissemination of musical information regardless of it's place on the regulated spectrum. Good music is good music. Taste is taste, and information is information. No artists were harmed in the production of this podcast. This music appears here out of love and devotion. It's only goal is to celebrate this music, and implant, disseminate, and nurture similar feelings in the listener.