11.09.2007

Al Truistic Radio No. 19: Bags of Hell

   






What is to become of us when all the landlords are murdered? Well, peace and freedom of course. Kill them in their sleep. They are parasites who subsist on the lives of others. Existential dead ends. We support their death habit. Time to cut them off! ...It must be that time of the month. Play this to them.

Oh, and you want to know what you're hearing probably.

The Victims:
Charlie Parker- Koko
Foetus- Free James Brown
Morbid Angel- Chapel of Ghouls
Coil- Slur
13th Floor Elevators- You're Gonna Miss Me
Agent Orange- the Last Goodbye
Clothing- Walking Accomplishment
Deicide- Bastard of Christ
Born Against- Albany Academy
Ignite- Slow
the cult- She Sells Sanctuary
Duran Duran- Hold Back the Rain
the Peechess- Grease
Garmonbozia- Hopes Turned Black
Sex Pistols- Pretty Vacant
Goblin- Wampyr
Gorilla Biscuits- Big Mouth
Government Issue- Plain to See
Savage Republic- Spice Fields
Crucial Youth- I'm Straight
Swell Maps- Let's Buy a Bridge
Talking Heads- Houses in Motion
Pere Ubu- Laughing
John Zorn- Sex Magic

No comments:

the Al Truistic Guarantee: If I ever play an hour that you are completely 100% familiar with, e-mail me and tell me to do a better fucking job. I will be standing by, dancing to each broadcast as it’s recorded. I promise to never play anything that I think is “allright.” I promise to never play anything anyone wants me to play, unless I feel like it. It has cost me absolutely nothing hours and hours of my precious life to do this, and as far as I know, I’m not stopping anyone from listening to or doing anything else. So listen to this if you want, I do.

Once inside the Hour you may find yourself flummoxed by very divergent sounds. If any of these frighten, unnerve, or excite you, GOOD! Keep listening until they no longer do, and you become a numb, unexcitable shell of a human being like myself.

The PodThreat Netwerk is dedicated to dissemination of musical information regardless of it's place on the regulated spectrum. Good music is good music. Taste is taste, and information is information. No artists were harmed in the production of this podcast. This music appears here out of love and devotion. It's only goal is to celebrate this music, and implant, disseminate, and nurture similar feelings in the listener.